Friday 13 January 2012

Getting the other half on board

M.T is my cosy, coshie, cuddly bear. Apart from making time my next biggest challenge is getting M.T aboard the lifestyle change. We love and over induluge on Great food, fine wine. He definately likes, ok LOVES my cooking and extra large servings along with 2nds and 3rds and if there's any left over, 4ths. What I have found is that we reward each other with these gourmet treats without realising we are doing it. We also relax by having a glass of wine or 2 with dinner to help us wind down after a really full on day. As I change the way we eat and live, the hints and tips I find along the way to gently but swiftly motivate my partner, I will share with you. Please feel free to share any tips you may have too. I'm all for new ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment